Pork Chops with White Wine and Capers
Total time: 35 minutes
Boneless pork chops, quickly browned then simmered in a white wine caper sauce.
- 2 - 3 boneless pork chops, 12oz (360gr) total weight
- 3 tbs flour
- 3 tbs capers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120ml) beef broth
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120ml) white wine
- Spread flour on a plate. Dip both sides of pork chops in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes each.
- Finely chop the garlic. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add stock, white wine and capers, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Uncover, increase heat and simmer until sauce has reduced and thickened slightly.
- Remove and serve.