Baked Snapper with Lemon-Mustard Sauce
Total time: 15 minutes
Walleye would be my first choice but that isn't available here. Any nice filet will work, small cod, tilapia, catfish...
- 2 nice fish fillets, snapper, walleye, 12oz (360gr) total weight
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 tbs chicken stock
- 1 tbs whole grain mustard
- 1/3 cup (3oz, 90ml) Greek yogurt, crème fraiche or sour cream
- Rinse fish, pat dry.
- Melt butter.
- Add 1 tbs lemon juice, tarragon and thyme to butter.
- Brush on fish fillets. Bake, 400F (200C), for 15 - 20 minutes, until fish is done. It should be opaque and flake easily with a fork.
- Or grill the fish in a grill basket, over indirect heat on the barbecue grill for about the same amount of time.
- Spoon Lemon-Mustard Sauce on top and serve.
- Lemon-Mustard Sauce:
- Combine remaining 1 tbs lemon juice, stock, mustard and yogurt. Mix well.