Turkey with Mustard Sauce, Pasta
Total time: 25 minutes
The spicy mustard combines with the Greek yogurt for a creamy, savory sauce. Serve over any pasta or rice.
- 10oz (300gr) turkey cutlets or breast meat
- 4 large shallots
- 3/4 (6oz, 180ml) cup chicken broth
- 2 tbs course grain mustard
- 1/2 tbs cornstarch (maizena) dissolved in 1 tbs water
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120gr) Greek yogurt, plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups (4.2oz, 125gr) pasta
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Peel and thickly slice the shallots.
- Cut turkey into bite-size pieces.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet and sauté shallots for 5 minutes.
- Add turkey and sauté until cooked through, another 6 - 8 minutes.
- Add mustard and stock, heat through.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into pan. Continue stirring until quite thick.
- Remove from heat, add yogurt, mix thoroughly.
- Put the pasta in large pasta bowl, spoon the turkey over and serve.