Chicken Sesame Stir Fry to accompany Egg Fu Yung
Total time: 15 minutes
I just do one, just to have a little something on the side with the Egg Fu Yung.
- 1 chicken breast, boneless, skinless you could use 'chicken tenders'
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 - 2 tbs cornstarch (maizena, corn flour)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Cut chicken breast into 4 - 6 strips.
- Put cornstarch and sesame seeds into plastic food bag.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat oils and soy sauce in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 7 - 10 minutes, until done.
- Serve with Egg Fu Yung. Keep warm in the oven along with the Egg Fu Yung until ready to serve.