Total time: 20 minutes
These are the easiest biscuits I've made - no kneading or rolling, just drop by the spoonful and bake!
- 1/2 cup (2.25oz, 70gr) flour
- 1/2 cup (2.5oz, 75gr) cornmeal I used yellow
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup (2oz, 60gr) shredded cheese, Gruyère, Cheddar
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120ml) milk
- Combine everything except milk in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add milk and stir gently until just combined.
- Dividing the dough into 6ths, spoon onto nonstick or lightly greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes at 400F (200C) oven or until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve immediately.