Tuna Pasta Salad with Mustard Yogurt Dressing
Total time: 25 minutes
Using a yogurt based rather than mayonnaise based dressing keeps it healthy... but still creamy.
- 1 1/4 cup (4.2oz, 125gr) pasta, whole wheat is nice
- 270gr (9oz) tuna, packed in water, drained
- 2 hard cooked eggs
- 2 tbs snipped chives
- 1/2 cup (2oz, 60gr) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large, ripe tomato
- Mustard Yogurt Dressing:
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120gr) Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbs whole grain mustard
- 1 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs good olive oil
- 1 tbs snipped chives
- 1 tbs snipped basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When done, drain and rinse lightly with cool water.
- Hard cook eggs.
- Open and drain tuna.
- Cut tomato into large chunks.
- Make dressing: Whisk all ingredients together. It will be quite thick.
- Peel eggs and roughly chop.
- Snip herbs.
- Add half of the dressing to the pasta and toss gently to coat.
- Break up tuna and add to pasta along with the rest of the ingredients, Toss lightly to combine. Taste and add as much more dressing as desired.