Salad with Potatoes, Turkey and Avocado
Total time: 30 minutes
You can do the potatoes and turkey in a skillet or on the barbecue grill. The time is about the same. Use a mix of greens if you can.
- 10oz (300gr) turkey cutlets substitute 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs Teriyaki marinade or sauce
- 2 medium potatoes, (10oz, 300gr)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 avocado
- lettuce for 2 main meal salads
- Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 2 tbs whole grain mustard
- 2 tbs Greek or plain yogurt
- 1 tbs sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs good olive oil
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and coat with the olive oil.
- Either cook in a pan on the barbecue if you are using, or sauté in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat until done and lightly browned, 20 - 25 minutes.
- Put turkey on a plate and spoon Teriyaki marinade over both sides.
- Cook on barbecue grill for 4 - 6 minutes per side (depending on thickness) or sauté in nonstick skillet for the same amount of time.
- Remove and slice into strips.
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- The rest:
- Prepare lettuce, rinse and spin dry if needed.
- Slice avocado.
- To assemble:
- Add half of the vinaigrette to the lettuce and toss well to coat.
- Divide and arrange on 2 plates.
- Divide and arrange potatoes, turkey and avocado.
- Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette and serve.