Turkey Cutlets with
Mustard and Onion Pan Sauce
Total time: 25 minutes
Turkey Cutlets with whole grain mustard and onions - simple, but full of flavor.
- 2 - 4 turkey cutlets, 12oz, (360gr)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbs whole grain mustard
- 1/3 (3oz, 90ml) white wine
- 1/3 (3oz, 90ml) chicken stock
- 2 tsp white Balsamic vinegar
- Vertically slice onion.
- Mince garlic.
- Cut turkey into manageable pieces if needed.
- Sauté onion in oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- When onion starts to brown, move it to the sides of the pan and sauté turkey cutlets until lightly browned.
- Add garlic and sauté briefly.
- Add mustard, chicken stock and wine. Stir to combine.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer until done, about 10 minutes.
- Uncover, stir in vinegar, and let cook uncovered until sauce is thick. Serve.