Puff Pastry Pizza with Chorizo, Feta and Olives
Total time: 30 minutes
The puff pastry makes a light and flaky crust and the pizza is ready in no time.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 12 dry-cured, Greek olives
- 4oz (120gr) chorizo
- 4oz (120gr) feta
- 4 green onions
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 tbs Parmesan
- Lay the pastry crust out on a baking sheet.
- Slice tomatoes as thinly as possible, 8 - 10 slices per tomato.
- Trim and thinly slice onions.
- Thinly slice chorizo.
- Cube or crumble feta cheese.
- Pit olives, if needed, and cut in half.
- Arrange the tomato slices on the pastry as close as possible without overlapping.
- Lay the chorizo, olives, feta and onion on top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 400F (200C) for 20 - 25 minutes, or until crust and top are golden brown.