Recipe in: Breads, Desserts, Misc.
White Wine Sangria
- 2 bottles (.75 litre) cheap white wine (if you can find one with a little fizz, all the better)
- 1 bottle (.75 litre or equivalent - it's a 2 - 1 ratio) fizzy water - Perrier, club soda
- 1/2 cup Peach Liqueur - NOT Eau de Vie or brandy, but lower alcohol, intensely flavored and probably overly sweet, peach liqueur
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes
- In a large pitcher mix the wine, water, peach liqueur, and sugar. Stir well to combine.
- Slice the fruit and remove pips.
- Squeeze each slice into the sangria, then drop it in. Stir well to combine the sugar and rest of ingredients.
- Add lots of ice and serve.