Recipe in: Breads, Desserts, Misc.
Roast Lamb on a Bed of Potatoes
Asparagus with Garlic Chips
Fresh Strawberries with Ricotta Sauce
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 tbs powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup (3oz, 90gr) ricotta
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Rinse strawberries.
- With your fingers, pull the stem end and leaves off.
- When ready to serve, put them into pretty, individual glass dishes, sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Mix ricotta, sugar and vanilla.
- Put a dollop of Ricotta Sauce on the berries and serve.