Cream of Pumpkin Soup
Roast Turkey with Madeira
Sage, (Giblet) and Celery Stuffing
Sweet and White Pommes Anna
Fresh Spinach Gratin
Total time: 50 minutes
A clafoutis is a simple batter, poured over fruit. Very easy!
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs butter
- Cut the cranberries in half.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Butter a glass baking dish, quiche pan or deep pie plate, (or even a round metal cake pan) 10 in. (25cm) in diameter.
- Take 1 tbs of the sugar and sprinkle it over the butter, shaking the dish to distribute evenly.
- Combine the cranberries and walnuts and spread in dish.
- Whisk the eggs until they turn lighter in color, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and whisk until well combined. A
- Add the flour and whisk well.
- Add the milk and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter over the cranberries and bake, 425F (210C) 30-35 minutes. It should have a lovely brown crust and be set in the middle.
- Let sit 10 - 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.