Turkey Cutlets in Tarragon White Wine
Total time: 25 minutes
You can use turkey tenderloin - sliced horizontally to make cutlets, or kept whole and simmered another 10 minutes, then sliced before serving. This is served with a light tarragon sauce.
- 12oz (360gr) turkey cutlets
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp tarragon
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120ml) white wine
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120gr) yogurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp cornstarch (maizena, corn flour) dissolved in 1 tbs water
- Chop onion.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet. Add onion and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Move to the side and add turkey cutlets. Lightly brown on each side, about 5 minutes.
- Add tarragon, mustard and white wine, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water.
- Remove turkey to small platter.
- Increase heat under sauce. Add cornstarch and stir until thickened and clear.
- Add yogurt and stir.
- Spoon sauce over turkey and serve..