Turkey with Peanut Sauce
Total time: 30 minutes
Turkey is a mild flavored meat, and works well with assertive sauces.
- 12oz (360gr) turkey cutlets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3/4 cup (6oz, 180ml) chicken stock
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tsp cornstarch (maizena) dissolved in 1 tbs water
- Cut turkey into smaller pieces if needed.
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Heat olive and sesame oils in a medium skillet. Add garlic, ginger, and sauté briefly.
- Add turkey and brown lightly on both sides.
- Add stock, soy sauce and peanut butter.
- Stir well to combine, cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Uncover and increase heat.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water, add to sauce, stirring until thickened.. Serve.