Sautéed Turkey with Mushrooms
Total time: 20 minutes
Thin turkey cutlets cook so quickly, I cut these into strips and stir-fried it all.
- 12oz (360gr) turkey cutlets or tenderloin
- 4oz (120gr) mushrooms
- 1 tbs Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbs sherry
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tbs chicken stock
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Trim and thickly slice mushrooms.
- Cut turkey into large strips.
- Heat oil and Teriyaki sauce in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add mushrooms, toss to coat thoroughly, and sauté until browned.
- Add turkey strips and stir-fry until cooked through.
- Add sherry, stock, peanut butter and stir until well combined and sauce coats turkey and mushrooms.