Chicken in Dill Sauce on Pasta
Total time: 30 minutes
I jut cut the chicken breasts in half, but you could cut them into bite-size pieces and toss them with the pasta.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- 3/4 cup (6oz, 180ml) chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (2oz, 60ml) white wine
- 1 tsp Dijon-Style mustard
- 1 tbs cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbs water
- 1/4 cup (2oz, 60gr) Greek or plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups (4.1oz, 120gr) pasta, bite-size
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Cut chicken breasts in half the short way or into small pieces.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown lightly, about 4 minutes per side.
- Add stock, wine, mustard, dill, cover and simmer until chicken is done, about 15 minutes.
Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into skillet.
- Remove from heat, stir in yogurt.
- Put pasta in a bowl. Add some of the sauce and toss to combine.
- Top with chicken breasts, remaining sauce and serve.